Yes, you can make your own No Bake Brownies even without an oven. And you’re kids will surely enjoy this weekend project! The ingredients are easy to buy and so quick to do..all you need is too refrigerate to make a delicious biscuit brownies. It is much better with melted chocolate on top but this is just optional. Happy cooking!
You may also make a pitcher of refreshing Cucumber Lemonade Juice to partner your brownies. Healthy refreshing drink for the family.
No Bake Brownies
20 Marie Biscuits or Graham Crackers
3 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp melted chocolate
1/2 cup condensed milk
3-4 chopped almonds, pistachios or cashews
2-3 tsp Milk ( If required)
1/4 cup melted chocolate, garnish (optional)
1) In a mixing bowl, mix melted chocolate, cocoa powder and mix them well.
2) In a ziplick bag, add marie biscuits inside, close it and roll the biscuits using a rolling pin till they are finely powdered.
3) Transfer the biscuit powder to the chocolate and cocoa mixture and combine it well.
4) Add the condensed milk and stir it well.
5) Drizzle some milk, little by little and make it moist if the brownies mixture is a bit dry.
6) Line a square shaped pan with parchment paper and spread this biscuit mixture evenly. Smooth the top with a greased spoon.
7) Then transfer in the refrigerator to chill and set. It will take 20- 30 mins to set.
8) Once done, slice them in to squares
9) Serve with Melted chocolate on top and chocolate chips, marshmallows or nips if preferred.
Serve, share and enjoy your No Bake Brownies!
Thank you so much for dropping by! Show us some love and comment anything about this recipe or don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest.
Do you have any questions about the ingredients? Like a substitute ingredients or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Have a wonderful day!