No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 2 cups crushed Oreos or grahams crackers
- 1 cup Anchor melted Butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
For the Filling:
- 8 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, melted
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings: Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- For the crust: Combine crushed biscuits, butter, and brown sugar with a fork until well blended. (add 2-3 tbsp melted butter if its too dry). Press in a 9 inch pie pan. Chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- For the Filling: Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Transfer into crust. Refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Happy baking and enjoy!