Tinolang Halaan with Sotanghon and malunggay leaves, ang sarap humigop ng mainit na sabaw with matching crispy pritong tilapia and dagdagan mo pa ng pork adobo! Winner sa tag-ulan. Happy cooking!
Tinolang Halaan with Sotanghon
1 kilo halaan, (Clams)
1/2 kilo Sotanghon (vermicelli noodles) soaked in water
1 bundle Malunggay leaves, discard stems
1 pc medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 stalk Spring Onion, chopped
3 pcs. Green Chili (Siling haba)
2 thumb size Ginger, cut into strips
1 tbsp patis
Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash your clams. Drain from water and transfer in a bowl. Cover with clean and new water. Let it sit for several hours (whole day) to allow the clams to soak and expel sand easily. Wash with running water and rinse thoroughly.
2. In a pot, saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant.
3. Add in the chili and clams, stir cook until it the shells start to open.
4. Add in 3 to 4 cups of water and let it boil. Put your sotanghon noodles and simmer for additional 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add in the spring onion and malunggay leaves and cook for another minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.