SWEET AND SOUR MEATBALLS
500 grams ground pork or ground beef
1 tablespoon cornstarch or 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 raw egg
1/2 small onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon soy sauce(optional)
1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce(optional)
1 small carrot, finely chopped(optional)
2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped(optional)
1/2 small onion, diced
1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup brown sugar
6 tablespoons vinegar
1/4 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon cornstarch(dissolved in 1 tablespoon water)
1 small carrot, sliced thinly
1 cup green and red bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 cup pineapple chunks, juice drained(optional)
1) Sa isang mangkok, paghaluin ang ground pork o beef, cornstarch, itlog, sibuyas, asin, paminta, Worcestershire sauce, carrots at cilantro (optional). Haluing mabuti at gawin itong balls.
2) I-prito (deep fry) hanggang maging brown. Salain at ilagay sa platong may paper towel. Itabi.
3) Sa isang sauce pan, magpa-init ng mantika sa medium heat at igisa ang sibuyas at bawang. Idagdag ang carrots at bell pepper at lutuin ng 2 minutes. Ihalo ang pineapple chunks at haluin ng mga 1 minute. Ibuhos ang tomato sauce, suka, tubig.
4) Idagdag ang brown sugar at budburan ng asin. Haluing mabuti at pakuluin.
5) Ihalo ang cornstarch na hinalo sa 1 tbsp na tubig. Haluin hanggang lumapot it. Ilagay na ang prinitong meatballs at simmer ng mga 2 minutes. Timplahan ng naaayon sa inyong panlasa.
Happy cooking and enjoy!!
You may also try our newest recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking on Subscribe.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins too.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Filipino Style Recipe
Photo by @msdianeg