This fruit salsa will definitely get you in the mood for a super summer escapade feels while basking in the sun and sand. It is a perfect accompaniment to crispy tortilla chips but is also a great match with fried, grilled, barbecued and broiled seafood entrees..yummmy! The recipe is by Bahama Breeze, chain of restaurants inspired by Caribbean cuisine.
MANGO SALSA RECIPE
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped (alternatively any spicy peppers you always use – siling haba or red chili peppers)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 small diced red bell pepper
- 1 small diced red onion
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, gently mix and fold all ingredients until evenly combined.
- Refrigerate, covered up to 3 days.