Nothing can be easier than turning leftover Thanksgiving turkey into soup. Turkey noodle soup is the same as “sopas”. The only difference is that you’re using turkey instead of chicken.
2 tablespoons cooking oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small onion, sliced
3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
1 carrot, julienned
1 pound jumbo shell pasta
1/2 cup milk
1. Saute garlic and onions in hot oil.
2. Pour in about 5 cups of water. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the shredded leftover turkey, carrots and celery, cook for a minute.
4. Follow with the shell pasta. You can also use a different kind of pasta like elbow macaroni. Cook until al dente.
5. Stir in milk. You can add a little bit more if you want a thicker consistency. Turn off heat.