This Brownie recipe is cooked or baked in an Oven toaster with my favorite Ricoa Flat Tops Milk Chocolate. Just follow my instructions below for a foolproof Brownies using an Oven Toaster. Amazingly easy to make. Happy Baking!
Yield 20-22 pcs
Flat Tops Brownies (Oven Toaster)
1/2 cup (115g) salted butter
8 ounces (228g) coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons (80g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
2 Tablespoons (11g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 pcs chilled Flat tops, chopped into small pieces (or use any nuts)
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and chopped semi sweet chocolate over lowest heat. Keep stirring for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from the heat, pour into a large mixing bowl, and allow to slightly cool for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
3) Prepare the oven toaster tray by lining it with foil with excess length on the side so you can fold it on top for cover. Don’t forget to grease it with butter or oil.
4) Whisk the brown sugars into the cooled melted choco butter mixture. Add the eggs, one by one, whisking until smooth in every addition. Pour in the vanilla. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt and gently fold in the mixture. Don’t over mix, there is no need for too much mixing.
5) Pour batter into the lined oven toaster tray, I used about ¾ of the mixture or about ¼ inch thick in your toaster tray. Do not put too much because you only need it thin, so it will cook quickly and it won’t over pour on your tray. It may take too long to cook if it’s too thicker.
6) Sprinkle with chopped Flat Tops. Bake for 10 minutes mark on your oven toaster (not the clock timer). Once the oven toaster timers bells. Just let it cook inside as it cools down. It will still be slightly moist, it’s fine. Just let it cool first to avoid toasting or burning.
7) Once cooled (you can at least touch the tray) check it with a toothpick if it’s still moist in the center. If yes, then turn the toaster timer for another 5 minutes. This will completely cook the brownies. Just keep on checking the brownies and the smell of it will give you a good hint. You can turn it off anytime before it hits 5 minutes mark.
8) Please note: Oven toaster may not all be the same. So you need to keep an eye and you can always peek in to see what’s happening. Turn off the timer and let it cool if it’s smells like almost burnt, immediately turn off the time and let heat subside. Check it with toothpick and run back the timer in intervals. Mine didn’t even burned.
9) A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean when the brownies are done. Allow the brownies to cool completely inside the oven toaster.
10) Once cooled, sliced it with a knife 2x lengthwise and 5x horizontal, for a total of 10 pcs. You can do the same for the leftover mixture. But I ran out of Flat Tops for the second batch of tray..its much better with pieces of Flat Tops on top.Serve and enjoy!
RECIPE CARD SUMMARY: