Pechay Con Carne
2 bundles pechay, shredded
¼ kilo ground beef
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 medium size onion
3 cloves garlic
1½ cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp Patis or Fish Sauce
1. In a medium pan, over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add ground beef and cook until beef turns brownish in color.
3. Add water and let it boil until beef becomes tender.
4. Add shredded pechay and simmer for additional 5 mins.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Turn off heat.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.