Skip to content
Pechay Con Carne
- 2 bundles pechay, shredded
- ¼ kilo ground beef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 medium size onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1½ cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Patis or Fish Sauce
- In a medium pan, over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook until beef turns brownish in color.
- Add water and let it boil until beef becomes tender.
- Add shredded pechay and simmer for additional 5 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
MACAPUNO & FRUITS SALAD