2 bundles pechay, shredded
¼ kilo ground beef
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 medium size onion
3 cloves garlic
1½ cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp Patis or Fish Sauce
1. In a medium pan, over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add ground beef and cook until beef turns brownish in color.
3. Add water and let it boil until beef becomes tender.
4. Add shredded pechay and simmer for additional 5 mins.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Turn off heat.
Serve and enjoy!