450 g spaghetti, cooked al dente
1 lb assorted seafood (squid rings, peeled & deveined shrimps, sliced crab meat)
1 can (450g) peeled tomatoes
3 medium size tomatoes, diced
400 g tomato sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
1-1/2 c water
1/4 c sliced black olives
1 medium onion, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 c parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp hot paprika
2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp ground white pepper
1-2 tsp salt
2 tsp dried or fresh parsely, garnishing
1. Cook pasta as per package instruction.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in pan. Saute onion then garlic until fragrant.
3. Add remaining olive oil, diced tomatoes, peeled tomatoes & all herbs & spices except parsely & crushed red pepper flakes. Mix well & mash peeled tomatoes while stirring constantly.
4. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, & water. Let sauce simmer for 8 minutes.
5. Add assorted seafood, parmesan cheese, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice & sliced black olives. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and serve over cooked pasta. Garnish with fresh or dried parsely.
Serve and enjoy! Happy cooking!!!