SEAFOOD PASTA MARINARA
450 g spaghetti, cooked al dente
1 lb assorted seafood (squid rings, peeled & deveined shrimps, sliced crab meat)
1 can (450g) peeled tomatoes
3 medium size tomatoes, diced
400 g tomato sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
1-1/2 c water
1/4 c sliced black olives
1 medium onion, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 c parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp hot paprika
2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp ground white pepper
1-2 tsp salt
2 tsp dried or fresh parsely, garnishing
1. Cook pasta as per package instruction.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in pan. Saute onion then garlic until fragrant.
3. Add remaining olive oil, diced tomatoes, peeled tomatoes & all herbs & spices except parsely & crushed red pepper flakes. Mix well & mash peeled tomatoes while stirring constantly.
4. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, & water. Let sauce simmer for 8 minutes.
5. Add assorted seafood, parmesan cheese, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice & sliced black olives. Simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and serve over cooked pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Serve and enjoy! Happy cooking!
You may also try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.