If you love carrots..this carrot cake is super-moist topped with delicious cream cheese frosting and decorated with some buttercream carrots. This carrot cake is an all time season dessert. I always enjoy baking it, no matter which season it is!
Super Moist Carrot Cake
2 cups sifted flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1½ teaspoons baking soda
1½ teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1½ cups sugar
1½ cups canola oil
2 cups finely grated carrot
1 can (250 grams) of crushed pineapple, drained
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
½ cup butter
1 cup cream cheese
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
28 grams icing sugar, sifted
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease three 9-inch round cake pans.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon. Then add the sugar, canola oil, and eggs; mix well.
3. Next add the carrot and pineapple. Blend thoroughly.
4. Distribute the batter evenly among the three pans.
5. Bake the cakes for 35-40 minutes. Be careful not to over-bake them.
6. Remove the pans from the oven and cool for 15-20 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely.
7. When your cakes have cooled, make your cream cheese frosting by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl using an electric mixer while gradually adding the icing sugar.
8. Finally frost the cake and spread a thin layer between each layer of cake.
Serve and enjoy! Happy baking!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.