Chili Crab in Oyster Sauce
2-3 lbs. mud crabs
5 tbsp. oyster Sauce
3 tbsp. UFC Banana Catsup
1 ½ tbsp. sriracha (alternatively hot sauce)
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. butter
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Wash and clean the mud crabs by in running water. Scrub the shells including abdomen, claws and feet.
- In a pot of water, boil crabs for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain and discard water from pot.
- In a big pan, over lowest heat melt the butter. Sauté the garlic and onions until fragrant. Stir in oyster sauce, ketchup, sriracha and brown sugar. Stir until well incorporated. Then toss in boiled crabs and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice. Garnish with toasted garlic if preferred. Yummy. Enjoy and happy cooking!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Salted Egg Crab (Filipino Style)