12 cooked crab claws
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
Basic Paste (grind):
1/2 cup prawn or crab flesh.
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon rice wine
1 tablespoon egg white, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons finely chopped spring onion (white part).
1 teaspoon salt.
Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 to 30 minutes
1. Take crab claws. Remove excess moisture from the crab.
2. Heat oil in pan. Spreading paste on crab claws make it like lollipop.
3. Dip the claws in to all-purpose flour.
4. Then dip then claws into beaten egg.
5. Then dip into breadcrumbs.
6. Fry it.
#mamasguide #happycooking #crablollipop