Ube Overload Filipino recipe- Ube Espasol! Favorite mo rin ba ang ube.. or you love ube in most of your cooking. Well, you have to try this ube espasol chenelyn.. ansherep nya promise nakaka-adik papakin. Samahan mo pang cheese filling sa loob.. to the maximum level na itey. 😂😂
Ube Espasol Recipe
1 ½ cup glutinous flour
1/4 cup mashed ube
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup coconut milk
1. Toast 1 cup flour in a pan (mahinang apoy lamang) for 15 minutes or until the color turns light brown. Make sure that you stir it continuously to prevent the flour from being burnt. Set aside and let it cool for a few minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
2. In a separate pan, heat 1/4 cup of mashed ube (yam) mixed with 1/2 cup sugar at 1 cup coconut milk. Mix well and cook until mixture thickens.
3. Add slowly the remaining half cup glutinous flour ( a spoonful at a time) and mix thoroughly until it is cooked…it has gotten thick and soft.
4. Once cooked, turn off heat and let cool.
5. Shape cooked mixture into balls or cylindrical shapes and toss into the toasted glutinous rice to be fully coated.
6. Serve and enjoy!