This is yet another version of my chicken curry. So tasty and yummmy..you just can’t get over this. Simple, creamy and tasty. Dive in!
Delicious Chicken Curry 2
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Pepper powder
(For the Curry)
- 1 Kg Chicken (it’s your choice for fillet or breast part or any part)
- 1 Sachet Coconut Milk Powder (dissolve in hot cup water, follow package instruction)
- 3 tbsp of Butter
- 1 head garlic, or 10 cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Carrot cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Potatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Basil leaves
- 2-3 tbsp Fish Sauce
1. Marinate chicken for at least minimum 30 minutes. The longer the better of course.
2. In low heat, melt butter to sautee garlic and onion. Until garlic is brown and onion is translucent.
3. Adjust heat to medium and add Chicken. Sautee for a few minutes until slightly brown. Adjust heat to low again.
4. Sprinkle curry powder into chicken and toss it to even out. Lowest heat and stirring occasionally if your not using non stick pan.
5. On a separate pan, fry carrots and potatoes until cooked. Drain and transfer to chicken curry pan.
6. Pour in coconut milk and simmer for 30 minutes to cook chicken.
7. Add in fish sauce, salt, dried basil leaves, and garlic powder.
8. Serve it in a nice bowl with topped carrots, potato! Nom nom nom