Binangkal or sesame seed doughnuts is a popular Visayan snack (merienda) that will make you say “Lami kaayo!” (very tasty). Its very crispy outside and soft in the inside. Then, dip it in melted chocolate and youre in for a heavenly treat! Wanna cook it today?
How to Make Binangkal
2 ½ cups all purpose flour
¼ tsp salt
2 ½ tsp baking powder
¾ cup sugar
½ cup water
2 tbsp oil
1 whole egg
Sesame seeds to cover
1. Sift together dry ingredients.
2. Mix egg, water, sugar and oil then add to flour mixture. Mix until well-blended.
3. Using a teaspoon, take small bits of batter then roll in sesame seeds.
4. Fry in deep hot oil until golden brown.
5. Line your storage container with paper towel
6. The Binangkal will keep for a week.
Serve and enjoy. Happy cooking!
This recipe goes well with:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.