More Pork chop Recipe Ideas for you to try:
- pineapple salsa pork chops
- pineapple glazed pork chops
- bbq pineapple pork chops
- pork chop pineapple bell pepper
pork chop pineapple brown sugar
pineapple bacon pork chop
- pork chop pineapple chutney
- pork chop pineapple juice marinade
- pork chop pineapple kabobs
- pineapple mango pork chop recipe
- pineapple soy pork chop recipe
- pork chop adobo with pineapple
- pork chop with pineapple and tomato sauce
- pineapple bourbon pork chops
- hawaiian pork chop recipes easy
- pineapple ginger pork chops
- pineapple chili pork chops
pineapple cinnamon pork chops
pineapple pork chops slow cooker
pineapple pork chops instant pot
pineapple pork chops grilled
PINEAPPLE PORK CHOPS
10 thick pork chops (always allow one per person)
1.5 cups ketchup (about half a bottle)
1-1/2 cups water
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1 medium can sliced pineapples
Heat an oil, brown the pork chops slowly in a pan until light golden brown over medium to low heat for about 3 minutes. Drain from oil and transfer to an oven pan.
Porkchops should be arranged in a single layer. In a saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, except for the pineapple; bring to a boil and cook to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the sauce over the pork chops; top with the half of the sliced pineapple (reserve half for garnish), juice and all.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 275 degree oven for 2-1/2 to 3 hours until pork is tender.
Serve hot and garnish with pineapple slices on top with mixed vegetables and steamed rice on the side. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thank you for dropping by our website!