This macaroons recipe is a level up recipe specially made for the coming Holiday season. Give it as a gift, giveaways or sell it in boxes of sweet treats! Happy baking and Happy Holidays!
Macaroons (A Holiday Recipe)
2 cups dessicated coconut
1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 cup of any of these: walnuts, cashew nuts, glazed fruits or raisins (optional)
1. Prepare your oven and preheat to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Using a whisker or electric hand mixer, cream your butter and gradually add the sugar in batches.
3. Add the eggs one by one, while constantly beating.
4. Add in the cheese and pour condensed milk.
5. In another bowl, combine dessicated coconut and all-purpose flour. Then, add it to the egg/milk mixture.
6. Spoon on paper-lined mini muffin pans and top with glazed fruits or nuts.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Topping options range from nuts, raisins, or chopped glazed fruits, or most people enjoy them plain without any topping.
Use a small ice cream scooper to portion the mix evenly in the mini muffin pan.
Substitute lime zest or lemon zest instead of vanilla extract for a nice fresh lemon flavor.
You may also try our newest recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up window.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment by clicking through links posted on our Facebook page.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.