(LONG BEANS & KABOCHA SQUASH IN COCONUT MILK)
1 small kabocha squash, cubed
1 bundle sitaw (long beans), cut into 3-inch length
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 1/2 pounds shrimps (head on)
1/2 pound pork, diced and boiled
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup pork broth (liquid that was used to boil pork)
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in large skillet. Saute garlic and onions.
2. Add cooked pork, coconut milk and pork broth. Bring to a boil.
3. Add long beans and squash. Cook until tender but not overcooked.
4. Stir in the shrimps and cook until pink.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.