(SHRIMP IN SOUR BROTH W/ MUSTARD GREENS)
2 pounds shrimps (with heads)
2 bunch mustard greens, remove ends, then cut in half
1 small bunch long string beans, cut in 2-inch lengths
1 daikon radish, sliced in 1/2-inch thickness
2 pieces medium-size tomatoes, diced
1 large white onion, sliced
8 cups water
1 pack sinigang mix (tamarind soup base mix)
2 pieces banana peppers or long green peppers
3 tablespoons fish suce
1. Pour water in a large cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add onions and tomatoes and cook until tender.
3. Put in the sinigang mix and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add the peppers, long string beans and radish and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the shrimps, mustard greens and fish sauce. (Mustard greens are a bit of a hardy and tough leaf that it needs to be cooked a little bit longer.)
6. Once the shrimps turn pink and the mustard greens are tender and wilted, turn off heat.