The best bibingkang kanin you will ever taste is here. This is my all time favorite of all the Filipino kakanin. Filipino Classic at its best!
Preparation: 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
2 cups malagkit rice (glutinous rice)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
600ml + 200ml coconut milk, (3 ¼ cups)
1 teaspoon – salt
1) Preheat your oven to 175°C.
2) In a large non stick pot, cook the malagkit with 600ml coconut milk and the salt. Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of pot.
3) Before it gets too dry, add the white sugar and continue mixing until almost. Pour into a greased baking dish.
4) Mix the remaining coconut milk with the brown sugar and pour over the rice mixture.
5) Bake for 30 minutes, or until the coconut mixture on top is dry.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.