400 grams – malagkit
220 grams – brown sugar
100 grams – white sugar
800 ml (3 1/4 cup) – coconut milk, divided 600ml and 200 ml
1 teaspoon – salt
How to Cook Bibingkang Kanin:
Preparation: 30 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
1) Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C.
2) In a large non stick pot, cook the malagkit with 600ml coconut milk and the salt. Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of pot.
3) Before it gets too dry, add the brown sugar and continue mixing until almost . Pour into a baking dish.
4) Mix the remaining coconut milk with the white sugar and pour over the rice mixture.
5) Bake for 30 minutes, or until the coconut mixture on top is dry.
Serve and enjoy!