Yield: 24 pieces
Cinnamon Caramel Cookies Recipe
- 1 white cake mix (any cake mix)
- 1 egg
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 24 Milky Way Simply Caramel Unwrapped Bites
- 3-4 Tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Whisk together the cake mix, egg, and melted butter until a soft dough forms.
- Next, time to add the cream cheese and cinnamon. Using an electric mixer, beat until well incorporated. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set. (For easy forming)
- Once the dough becomes chilled or easy to form. You can start to roll the dough into 24 even dough balls. Press each ball flat and place a Milky Way Caramel Bite in the center. Form the cookie dough around the candy bar and roll into a ball again.
- Roll the cookie dough ball in the cinnamon sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool first. Transfer to a piece of parchment paper.
- Make sure to let it cool completely. Transfer to a sealed container.
- Serve and enjoy!!