Ginisang Ampalaya with Shrimp and Scrambled Egg (Bitter Gourd). Another delicious twist to cook ampalaya. Healthy lutong bahay you can cook for the family. Cook it today!
Ginisang Ampalaya with Egg and Shrimp
2 medium sized ampalaya
1 cup shrimp peeled and deveined
3 medium sized eggs, beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, sliced
2 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup of water or chicken stock
2 tbspoon cooking oil
1. Wash and slice ampalaya, cut and remove seeds. Slice thinly and sprinkle with salt and mix well, to lessen the bitter taste. Put slice ampalaya in a bowl with hot water and set aside for a few minutes.
2. In a large pan, heat cooking oil and saute garlic, onion and tomatoes.
3. Add drained ampalaya and stir for 5 minutes.
4. Add water or chicken stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until ampalaya is done.
5. Add shrimps and stir for another 5 minutes. Add beaten eggs and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!!!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.