Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
1 bottle of Spanish sardines, scales removed
reserved oil from the bottled sardines
2 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
1 bottle of green and black olives, drained
¼ cup sliced mushrooms
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, minced
1/2 kilo spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
Parsely, minced for garnish (optional)
1. In a pan, saute onions, garlic in olive oil and a little amount of reserved oil from the bottled sardines.
2. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and toss quickly. Add spanish sardines and cook for a minute or two.
3. Toss in cooked spaghetti pasta.
4. Add green & black olives. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with grated parmesan cheese and parsely. Serve hot.