What to do when you’re craving for a healthy pasta dish and the resto is too far from home. Then cook it at home..your way! This recipe is easy, delicious and definitely the best!
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Spanish Sardines Pasta
1 bottle of Spanish sardines, (scales removed), reserve oil from the bottled sardines
5 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
1 small bottle of green & black olives
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup sliced mushrooms
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, minced
1/2 kilo spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
basil, minced for garnish (optional)
1. In a pan, saute onions, garlic in olive oil and a little amount of reserved oil from the bottled sardines.
2. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and toss quickly. Add spanish sardines and cook for a minute or two.
3. Toss in cooked spaghetti pasta.
4. Add green & black olives. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with grated parmesan cheese and basil.
Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.