What to do when you’re craving for a healthy pasta dish and the resto is too far from home. Then cook it at home..your way! This recipe is easy, delicious and definitely the best!
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Spanish Sardines Pasta
1 bottle of Spanish sardines, (scales removed), reserve oil from the bottled sardines
5 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
1 small bottle of green & black olives
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup sliced mushrooms
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium sized onion, minced
1/2 kilo spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
basil, minced for garnish (optional)
1. In a pan, saute onions, garlic in olive oil and a little amount of reserved oil from the bottled sardines.
2. Add tomatoes and mushrooms and toss quickly. Add spanish sardines and cook for a minute or two.
3. Toss in cooked spaghetti pasta.
4. Add green & black olives. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with grated parmesan cheese and basil.
Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also try our: