These Tinapang Lumpia or Lumpiang Isda are so yummy with the flavors of smoked bangus and wansoy. Delicious fish lumpia..guilt free! If you’re living abroad, you can make you’re own Homemade Tinapa.
Preparation time: 30 minutes;
Cooking time: 30 minutes;
Tinapang Lumpia (Smoked Fish Spring Roll)
- 2 pcs tinapang bangus, finely shredded (remove fish bones)
- 2 medium onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 small bar quick melt cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 bunch wansoy, finely chopped
- 1 pc mango, half-ripe, finely diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- lumpia wrappers
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the lumpia wrappers.
- Scoop a few tablespoons of mixture into the prepared lumpia wrappers and start folding and rolling.
- Use a dab of water to seal the ends of the wrapper. Repeat the same procedure until all fillings are wrapped up.
- In sauce pot over high heat, pour enough oil and let it boil. Once the oil is very hot. Deep fry each lumpia in batches.
- Use a thong to drain from oil and do not over cook. Remove from oil once it turns golden brown.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce or Spiced Vinegar
- Serve and enjoy!