If you want to make these mini sweet rolls softer and long lasting you may add the Chinese secret bread ingredients to this recipe Tangzhong ingredient. It it proven and tested to make any bread so soft.
Mini Sweet Rolls Recipe
150g bread flour
2tsp milk powder
1/2tsp instant yeast
75g warm milk
1 egg yolk
1. Sprinkle yeast in 1tbsp of warm milk, let it dissolve and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, milk powder, sugar and salt.
3. Add balance milk, egg yolk and dissolved yeast into mixing bowl.
4. Use a spatula, combine ingredients until it forms a dough. (Add 1tsp of milk if dough is too dry, it needs to bind together)
5. Then, add your butter and keep kneading butter into dough.
6. Transfer dough on a lightly floured table top and hand knead till it achieve a smooth and elastic dough.
7. Place dough in a greased bowl, cover and let it proof for an hour.
8. Knock down center of dough, knead on a lightly floured surface for a while.
9. Slice dough into equal portions about 10g each, cover and rest for another 10mins.
10.Form each dough into round ball and arrange them in a greased 8inches round pan.
11.Cover and leave it proof for an hour until it doubled in size.
12.Preheat oven to 180C.
13.Bake in a preheated oven for 12mins until buns surface is browned.
14.Remove buns from pan, brush surface with butter and cool it on a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.