PINYA KANGKONG RECIPE
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 can (234 g) Pineapple chunks drained (reserve syrup)
- 3 bunches kangkong, leaves and tender stalks only
- 1 tsp toasted garlic, chopped
- In a pan, heat oil and saute half of garlic until brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, saute remaining garlic and onion. Add 2 tbsp soy sauce, oyster sauce, pineapple syrup, 1/8 tsp pepper and kangkong. Simmer until almost cooked.
- Add Pineapple Tidbits. Simmer once. Top with fried garlic
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Pancit Miki Bihon Guisado