A crustecean stuffed inside another crustacean.. You can imagine the flavorful meat of these seafood. So tasty and scrumptious. This is a double Holiday treat for everyone!
Crab Stuffed Lobster
2 lobsters, split along the center top
2 teaspoons butter, melted
15 buttery round crackers, crushed
1/2 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
1/4 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
1. Spread the slices of lobster and gently lift the meat to rest above the shells. Place the prepared lobster on a baking sheet.
2. Brush each portion of lobster meat with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
3. Gently mix the crushed crackers, crabmeat, 1/4 cup of clarified butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
4. Scoop half the stuffing onto each lobster; press lightly to slightly shape the stuffing so it doesn’t fall off.
5. Bake the lobster in a preheated oven at 425 degrees F or 220 degress celcius. Until the meat stuffing is golden brown on top about 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Once you reach 145°F or (65°C) using an instant read thermometer in the thickest part of lobster. It is cooked. Serve it in a large platter with baked potatoes, fresh herbs and slices of lemon on the side.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.