What is Sizzling Liver Steak para sa mga may hugot? Yung naloko ka, tapos niloko mo rin siya.. It’s ATAY. Hugot ng mga broken hearted. Daanin natin sa luto.
This sizzling Liver Steak is very rich in iron. Good for people with low blood level. Taste so good if you marinate it prior to cooking.
Sizzling Liver Steak Recipe
1 lb Liver (pig’s or cow’s liver are best)
2 medium sized onions, sliced thinly crosswise
1 piece lemon (or 3-4 pieces calamansi)
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp garlic. minced (optional)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsp toasted garlic, garnish
1. Heat the sizzling plate.
2. Marinate the liver in lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper for at least of 45 minutes.
3. Pour the cooking oil in a heated pan.
4. Fry the garlic and fry until color turns golden brown. Set aside.
5. Fry the liver on the same pan on both sides. (do not over cook ) then set aside.
6. Put the onions in the pan where the liver was fried and cook until texture becomes soft
7. Add the marinade and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce becomes thick
8. Pour the sauce in to the sizzling put the liver with onions over the fried liver and garnish with fried garlic and serve immediately. Happy cooking!
You may also try our:
Credits: Love Bite
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.