1 lb Liver (pig’s or cow’s liver are best)
2 medium sized onions, sliced thinly crosswise
1 piece lemon (or 3-4 pieces calamansi)
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp garlic. minced (optional)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat the sizzling plate.
2. Marinate the liver in lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper for at least of 45 minutes
3. Pour the cooking oil in a heated pan.
4. Fry the garlic and fry until color turns golden brown. Set aside.
5. Fry the liver on the same pan on both sides. (do not over cook ) then set aside.
6. Put the onions in the pan where the liver was fried and cook until texture becomes soft
7. Add the marinade and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce becomes thick
8. Pour the sauce in to the sizzling put the liver with onions over the fried liver and garnish with fried garlic and serve immediately.