(Linapet sa Ilokano)
2 cups grated cassava
1 cup coconut
1 1/2 cup sugar
1. Wilt the banana leaves and pass it over the stove on both side, to make it easy to fold.
2. In medium bowl, combine grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar, until well combined.
3. Lay 2 layers of banana leaves small and bigger size on top of each.
4. Get 1/4 cup of the mixture and make a thin log shape. Wrap it tightly.
5. In a cooking pot, line with cut banana leaves and arranged wrapped cassava suman. Pour enough water, level of water should be above the wrapped cassava suman.
6. Set in high heat for about an 45 minutes to an hour until cooked through. Drain water and let it cool.
7. Serve hot or cold. Enjoy