These pancakes are just for 2 person, can make approximately 4 pieces pancakes but you can double if you need more. No need for water, the sour cream and eggs will serve as the thickener agent for these pancakes.
Yield: 4 pcs
Sour Cream Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 7 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Butter, For Frying And Serving
- Warm Syrup, For Serving
- In a regular bowl, beat together eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another regular bowl, combine the (dry ingredients) flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together sour cream with the dry ingredients until just barely combined (don’t overmix.) Whisk in the egg mixture until just combined.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and melt some butter in the pan. Pour a little batter about 1/4 cup servings onto the griddle.
- Cook on the first side about 10-20 seconds or until bubbles start to form on the surface and edges are starting to brown. Turn it over to the other side and cook for a few more seconds. (Pancakes will be a little on the soft side.)
- Serve with softened butter, fresh fruits and sprinkle of powdered sugar on top
- Serve and enjoy!