Are you needing some appetizer recipe that will motivate your kids. Go get this recipe and start cooking these unique and delicious corn nuggets! Super yummy and don’t forget to add cheese on it upon serving. Happy cooking!
- 1 (11 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a medium bowl, combine creamed corn and drained whole kernel corn.
- Prepare and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and grease.
- Scoop corn mixture onto the sheet, and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Heat enough oil for deep frying in a shallow pot to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In another bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, egg white, milk, salt and pepper. Dip frozen corn nuggets in the batter and coat it well, and “quickly” fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain from oil and transfer to lined paper towels bowl. Serve hot with your favorite Homemade Cheese Whiz sauce.
- Enjoy and happy Cooking!