These Chocolate Pancakes are a must try! Best with drizzled melted chocolate and some fresh sliced fruits. Definitely for Chocolate Lover!
Chocolate Lover Pancakes
1 large egg
3 tablespoons sugar
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sunflower oil (or vegetable oil, any cooking oil)
1 and 1/3 cups flour
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup strawberries for garnish
100ml heavy cream
100g chocolate chips
1. First, make the chocolate ganache or syrup so you can do the pancakes while you let it cool first. Heat heavy cream in a small sauce pot. Just let it simmer and remove from heat right away.
2. Add over chocolate chips and let it stand for 5 minutes without mixing. Then beat it well until it turns into a rich and thick syrup. Let it cool first before pouring into your pancakes
3. For cooking pancakes, in a bowl beat eggs and sugar until creamy. Pour in milk and sunflower oil, whisk until combined well.
4. In another bowl stir dry ingredients and sift it into the wet ingredients. Whisk until combined well. IT will be a thick batter. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Heat a pan over lowest heat possible and grease with a little butter over it or brush with a little oil. Pour the batter onto the pan using a 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until you see bubbles on the top, for about 1 minute or so. Turn them over and cook for another less than minute. Repeat this until you finish the batter.
6. Layer the pancakes on a plate and pour chocolate ganache over them. Let the chocolate flow down. Wait for 2-3 minutes so that the ganache sets a bit and then top with fresh slices of strawberies.
Serve and enjoy. Happy Pancaking!
You may also try our recipe for:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.