Spareribs with Black Bean Sauce Recipe
- 500g Pork Spareribs
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3-4 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon black bean sauce with garlic, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper
- 2-3 bay leaves
- Cut the ribs and slice into 2-3 inches portion.
- Mash the garlic and chop the onion. Set it aside.
- In a medium pan, heat an an oil over medium heat. Saute the garlic and onion until garlic is slightly brownish and onions are soft. (about 20 seconds).
- Toss in the spareribs and stir-fry until they are golden brown.
- Pour the soy sauce, black bean with garlic sauce and water bay leaves. Adjust heat to medium, cover and let it simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, season with black pepper. Toss to incorporate the flavors. Serve hot with white rice. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Vanilla Butterscotch Cinnamon Rolls