Skip to content
Post Views: 105,222
Our favorite classic merienda..Filipinos just love to snack on it. A classic streetfood merienda we love back in our childhood days. Let’s make some homemade Footlong Hotdog Sandwich today!
Footlong Hotdog Sandwich with Coleslaw
- 3 pcs Footlong buns
- 3 pcs Hotdog, CDO footlong
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoon Coleslaw (recipe below)
- 3 tablespoon pickle relish (optional)
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard (optional)
- Pan-grill hotdogs until cooked.
- Put the hotdogs in bun, add cheese and place inside the oven
- Add relish, coleslaw, ketchup and lots of shredded cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pinoy Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- mayonnaise, to moisten
- salt, pepper and sugar, to taste
- Toss together the cabbage, carrots, onion. Put in a tight container.
- Season the mayonnaise with some salt, pepper and sugar. Pack in a small covered container.
- When ready to eat, toss vegetables with mayonnaise to coat evenly.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: