Another Adobo recipe with a twist that you must try.. So yummy with potatoes and quail eggs. Mix it with pork ribs and kasim or even liempo. Happy cooking!
Creamy Pork Adobo with Quail Eggs and Potatoes
- 1 kilo pork, chopped in serving sizes (laman at buto)
- 12 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tbsp whole ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- ⅔ cup oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 12 pcs Quail Eggs, hard boiled
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and saute garlic.
- When fragrant, add in pork and saute until all sides are browned. Season with pepper.
- Add in oyster sauce and make sure every piece of the meat is well coated.
- Add in water and vinegar. Let it simmer first before stirring. Add in your sliced potatoes.
- Bring it to a boil. Then, let it simmer for 30 mins or until pork is tender and cooked through.
- Continue to simmer and stir it occasionally. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Lastly, pour in evaporated milk and just let it cook for a minute or two. Make sure not to let your milk reach to a boil, to avoid curdled milk.
- Serve with hard boiled quail eggs and toasted garlic. Enjoy! Happy cooking!