Skip to content
Pinangat na Ayungin sa Kamias at Kamatis
- 1.5 kg fresh Ayungin (always available in Marikina wetmarket)
- 200 grams kamias (bilimbi)
- 150 grams diced tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion diced
- 1 bunch of mustasa (green mustard leaves)
- 3 long green chili
- In a saucepan, boil 3 cups of water add the kamias, tomatoes and onion, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take the Kamias out and squeeze with the back of the spoon and put it back in the pan.
- Add the fish, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chili and mustasa leaves.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Let it boil for a minute and remove from the fire.
- Serve with cooked white rice and patis Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: