Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Yields: 6-8 servings
3 large eggplants, sliced lengthwise (thinly)
2 packages baby spinach (or romaine lettuce)
1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, chopped into small pieces
10 oz. jar Ragu Tomato Sauce (or your favorite tomato sauce 295ml)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese (any cheese or Cottage cheese works too!)
1 box lasagna noodles (No boiling required!)
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Set saute pan on medium high heat.
2. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
3. Add spinach and allow to saute for 5-7 minutes and season with a pinch of salt to taste. (Note: Spinach will likely spill out of the pan at first, but will cook down.)
4. Remove spinach from pan and set on paper towel to drain the remaining water.
1. In a large baking dish, cover the bottom of the pan with noodles and add a layer of pasta sauce.
2. Arrange eggplant, spinach, onions, garlic, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese. Season with a pinch salt and pepper.
3. Add another layer of sauce and noodles.
4. Repeat Step #2 until you run out of filling.
5. Your top layer should be noodles sprinkled with sauce and cheese.
6. Cover the baked dish with a tent of aluminum foil, making sure to create a dome, or “tent” with the foil. Do not allow the foil to directly touch the lasagna.
7. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy with your favorite Toasted Garlic bread!
You may also try our newest recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.