Cassava Peanut Rolls
¾ cup coconut milk
¾ cup white sugar
1¼ cup cassava, grated
2 tbsp. butter
¼ cup malagkit, glutinous rice,toasted and ground
¼ cup peanut, coarsely chopped
¼ cup peanut butter
1 Tbsp. strawberry jelly (optional)
1. In a sauce pot, boil coconut milk and sugar. Add the grated cassava. Combine well until thick.
2. Melt and combine the butter and continue stirring over medium heat.
3. Turn off heat and remove pan. Gradually add malagkit and chopped peanuts. Continue stirring until smooth.
4. Roll out mixture in a medium sized baking tray (8”x 5”) lined with waxed paper and sprinkled thinly with ground glutinous rice.
5. Spread the peanut butter and strawberry jelly. Roll and cut into 1 & ½ inch thick slices. Brush butter on top.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.