If you have tons of calamansi in your pantry or a harvest from your own calamansi tree. This is the best recipe you can make out of it. Try this today: How to make Calamansi Jelly Spread. So easy and quick to do!
Calamansi Jelly Spread (Calamansi Jam)
300 grams fresh calamansi
2 ½ cup sugar
3 cups water
Prepared Sterilized jars
1. Wash calamansi thoroughly in running water. Drain from water.
2. Squeeze calamansi juice by using a strainer.
3. Transfer calamansi juice, skin, water, and sugar in a pot. Bring it to a boil.
4. Adjust heat to low and let it simmer for 20 minutes until liquid is reduced and turn into a thick consistency.
5. Turn off heat once done. Let it cool at room temperature.
6. Transfer cooled marmalade in sterilized jars. Seal it tightly with bottle cap and refrigerate. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.