Post Views: 17,507
Nilasing na Hipon sa Taba ng Talangka
- 100 grams shrimps (Suwahe)
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 onion, chopped
- ¼ cup beer
- 3 tbsp. Taba ng Talangka (Crab fat)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- pepper, freshly ground
- Spring onion, garnish
- Remove the whiskers from the shrimp shell and devein.
- Sauté garlic and onion in butter.
- Add the shrimps followed by the beer.
- Cook the shrimps until they change in color.
- Add the Taba ng Talangka then season with ground pepper.
- Simmer in low fire until the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot in sizzling plate. Enjoy!!!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Maja Blanca with Milk Powder
Share this to your friends: