SPICY TUNA SISIG RECIPE is an easy to prepare meal. A Sisig recipe style that every Filipino love. Try the tuna version. Its super delicious! Spicy hot in a sizzling plate.
And for my Tuna, I used another brand. Why not try another brand of Tuna? I know were so used to the other brand but lately I notice an after taste or strong smelly fish. So I tried to look for another brand and luckily I found a new one. The taste is so fresh and it doesn’t have a strong smell. Happy cooking!
Spicy Tuna Sisig Recipe
3 cans Gold Seas Yellow Fin Tuna Chunks in Spring Water (drained)
5 cloves garlic, minced
2-3 medium onions minced
1/3 cup vinegar or 2 teaspoons tamarind mix
2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
2-3 pcs Small red chili pepper, mince (Labuyo)
1 pc Long Chili pepper, mince (Siling haba)
Calamansi on the side
Pepper to taste
- In a pan, saute garlic and half of the onions.
- Add tuna chunks
- Mix-in vinegar or tamarind powder and soy sauce and boil/simmer until almost dry – around 10-15 minutes or so.
- Adjust flavor to suit your taste
- Add around 2 tablespoons of oil and the remaining onions (you can add more onions if you like)
- “Stir-fry” for about 2-3 minutes or until you get the desired “crunch”. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper.
- Serve on a sizzling plate topped with egg. Enjoy!