(Grilled Stuffed Milkfish)
Inihaw na Bangus
1 pc. about Kilo, large sized Bangus (CLEANED)
•2 pcs. medium tomato, chopped
•1 pc. medium onion, chopped
•1 thumb size ginger, minced
•1/4 head garlic, chopped
•1/4 cup bagoong alamang
•2 pc. Siling Haba (long green chili pepper)
•salt and pepper
For Soy Dipping:
•3-4 tablespoons Soy sauce
•4 pieces Calamansi (lime)
•1 to 2 pcs Siling Labuyo (Chili) (optional)
1. Season and rub Bangus with salt and pepper from inside and out. Set aside.
2. For the Bangus Stuffing: Combine chopped onion, ginger, tomato and bagoong alamang in a regular bowl. Stuff the mixture inside the belly of Bangus (cavity) and stuff 2 whole siling haba in the center of cavity along with the stuffed mixture. Wrap the fish with string or sinulid to lock the fillings.
3. Wrap Bangus with aluminium foil (if preferred) or grill it directly in the griller. Make sure to brush the griller with oil so the fish skin wont stick into it.
4. Grill over charcoal for 15 to 20 minutes on each side.
5. Serve Hot with Soy Dipping sauce pljs calamansi and red chili pepper.
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.