Delicious homemade hamburger patties! It’s better than the ones you bought in fastfood!
These Beef patties can be prepared in advance for Homemade cheese burger. Just store it in a container and place a plastic burger in between each patty and keep it frozen. It’s ready for frying on a busy weekday.
And if you’re wondering why and how to make a patty that doesn’t fall apart or that stick together while frying (Hindi naghihiwalay hiwalay). There’s s simple trick you never realize to do that really works. You can buy a patty moulder, or if you have an egg moulder that will work too.
And if both options are not possible you can use any round basin to mold and press it. But if you really can’t find any of that options, just freeze it for 5 minutes. Freezing the patty mixture for a while makes it easy to work around and mold just before you fry it. That’s my tried and tested technique.
But if you have an extra money why not buy a Patty Maker Burger. Sounds good!
We have two recipe version below.
HOMEMADE BURGER PATTY
1 kilo Ground beef
150 grams carrot, minced
1/2 cup onion, minced
1 piece egg
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoon catchup
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, carrot, onion, paprika, garlic powder, egg, salt,catchup, pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix until the ingredient are distributed properly.
2. Scoop 1/2 cup of ground meat mixture and mold each into a ball shaped figure.
3. Using the molder gently press on the ball shaped meat mixture to form a flat ground beef burger patty.
4. Lightly dust the surface of a large, hot saute pan, When the pan is very hot, but not smoking, lay a patty in the pan.
5. Rapidly add a second burger. Brown the meat, about 20 seconds. Turn patties to other side. Cook until done, about 1 minute.
6. Remove cooked burgers to a warm platter. Repeat process with remaining burgers. Place finished patties onto prepared burger buns. Enjoy!
HOMEMADE BURGER PATTY
450g ground beef
1 large egg, beaten
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbs barbecue sauce or tomato sauce
olive oil or cooking oil for frying
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, beaten eggs, onions, garlic powder, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and barbecue sauce. Mix until well incoeporated.
Using a kitchen scale, weigh out hamburger patties to 7 ounce each.
Press together and flatten to about 3-1/2 in diameter or use a mold.The patties should be about 3/4 thick.
In a frying pan over medium heat, heat an oil. Cook 2-3 patties into the hot oil and fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
Check for doneness to make sure its cooked. Happy cooking!
Gotta try our latest Holiday Recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment by clicking through links posted on our Facebook page.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website. 💗
Source: Mirahs Homecooking
Special Thanks to Chef Renz