Delicious homemade hamburger patties! It’s better than the ones you bought in fastfood!
These Beef patties can be prepared in advance for Homemade cheese burger. Just store it in a container and place a plastic burger in between each patty and keep it frozen. It’s ready for frying on a busy weekday.
And if you’re wondering why and how to make a patty that doesn’t fall apart or that stick together while frying (Hindi naghihiwalay hiwalay). There’s s simple trick you never realize to do that really works. You can buy a patty moulder, or if you have an egg moulder that will work too.
And if both options are not possible you can use any round basin to mold and press it. But if you really can’t find any of that options, just freeze it for 5 minutes. Freezing the patty mixture for a while makes it easy to work around and mold just before you fry it. That’s my tried and tested technique.
But if you have an extra money why not buy a Patty Maker Burger. Sounds good!
We have two recipe version below.
PINOY STYLE HAMBURGER PATTIES
1 kilo Ground beef (lean)
150 grams carrot, minced
1/2 cup onion, minced
1 piece egg
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoon ketchup
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, carrot, onion, paprika, garlic powder, egg, salt, ketchup, pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix until the ingredient are distributed properly.
2. Scoop 1/2 cup of ground meat mixture and mold each into a ball shaped figure.
3. Using the molder gently press on the ball shaped meat mixture to form a flat ground beef burger patty.
4. Lightly dust the surface of a large, hot saute pan, When the pan is very hot, but not smoking, lay a patty in the pan.
5. Rapidly add a second burger. Brown the meat, about 20 seconds. Turn patties to other side. Cook until done, about 1 minute.
6. Remove cooked burgers to a warm platter. Repeat process with remaining burgers. Place finished patties onto prepared burger buns. Enjoy!
HOMEMADE BURGER PATTIES
450g ground beef
1 large egg, beaten
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbs barbecue sauce or tomato sauce
olive oil or cooking oil for frying
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, beaten eggs, onions, garlic powder, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and barbecue sauce. Mix until well incorporated.
Using a kitchen scale, weigh out hamburger patties to 7 ounce each.
Press together and flatten to about 3-1/2 in diameter or use a mold.The patties should be about 3/4 thick.
In a frying pan over medium heat, heat an oil. Cook 2-3 patties into the hot oil and fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
Check for doneness to make sure its cooked. Happy cooking!
Gotta try our latest Holiday Recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.