These Cheese Muffins are a quick snack and so easy to make. Best when served hot and fresh from the oven. Everybody will surely grab a piece. Happy Baking!
Servings: 12 pcs
2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix in cheese, yogurt, butter and eggs.
- Combine this mixture to dry ingredients and stir just enough to moistened.
- This butter will be stiff.
- Fill greased muffin tin with butter or with muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F or 200°C for about 15-20 minutes or until golden on top. Add sprinkle grated cheese on top then let it melt in the oven quickly with heat residue only.
- Serve it for snack with Spaghetti. So yummy! Enjoy!