Pinoy style cheese bars or Filipino cheese bars! Our house smells so good while baking these cheese bars! Yum yumm..I just love the smell of condensed milk, butter and cheese. For some who is having a hard time searching for this recipe: You just have to look for this recipe tittle; Cheese Bar Filipino Recipe and How to Make Cheese Bar Filipino style.
CHEESE CAKE BAR RECIPE
2 cups all purpose flour, sifted
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 can condensed milk
1/2 cup grated cheese/ & more for toppings
1. Preheat oven at 170° Celsius.
Grease baking pan with butter or oil.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk softened butter & sugar until creamy and fluffy. (You can use a manual whisker or electric hand mixer)
3. Next, add egg one by one (beating after each addition). Gradually add flour, alternating with the milk (start & ending with flour). Keep scraping down the side in between and use a spatula.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese, and fold it in just one direction until evenly blended. Pour into baking pan about 2/3 full (11 x 7 x 3 inch rectangular pan).
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes in the middle rack of the oven, (the lower rack can toast it easily.) You need to keep on guard, because oven may vary in heat. The smell of what you bake is always a big clue if you have the perfect baking temperature. Always keep an eye on the oven.
6. Then, remove pan from oven and sprinkle more cheese on top. Place it back inside the oven and bake it for additional 5-10 minutes. Just keep an eye on the cheese as soon as it turns golden brown. Turn off heat. Remove pan from oven transfer into a wire rack to cool for 1 hour.
7. You can start slicing once cooled. Serve and enjoy! Happy baking
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recie? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.