This Pineapple and raisin gelatin got 2 recipe version for people who use powder gulaman or the traditional gulaman bars. Recipe #2 is good for business or bulk orders, whils recipe #1 is good for normal consumption. Happy cooking enjoy!
Pineapple and Raisin Gelatin
- 2 bars red gulaman
- 4 cups water
- 1 large evaporated milk
- 1 large can pineapple, cubed reserve liquid
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large pot, slice gulaman bars into small pieces, add water, reserved liquid from pineapple and sugar. Boil and simmer until gulaman pieces are fully dissolved. Turn off heat.
- Strain to remove any unwanted lumps, then add evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
- Add raisins and pineapple inside the mold/bottom. Pour in gelatin and set it aside for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Transfer in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Remove from mold and turn over into a plate when serving. Garnish with grated cheese (optional). Enjoy!
Yield: 12 tubs
- 2 packs Mr. Gulaman (red,unflavored)
- 3 cups water (dissolved gulaman powder)
- ½ kilo sugar
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 10 cups water
- Boil 10 cups of water in a large sauce pot. Adjust heat to low and simmer and stir in sugar to dissolve. Add 3 cups dissolved Gulaman mixture.
- Continue to stir, add condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Let it simmer and turn off heat after.
- Transfer into prepared gelatin mold and sprinkle pineapple and raisins on top.
- Let it stand for a few minutes to cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
- Serve and enjoy!