This Pineapple and raisin gelatin got 2 recipe version for people who use powder gulaman or the traditional gulaman bars. Recipe #2 is good for business or bulk orders, whils recipe #1 is good for normal consumption.
Happy cooking enjoy!
Pineapple and Raisin Gelatin
2 bars red gulaman
4 cups water
1 large evaporated milk
1 large can pineapple, cubed reserve liquid
1/4 cup raisins
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large pot, slice gulaman bars into small pieces, add water, reserved liquid from pineapple and sugar. Boil and simmer until gulaman pieces are fully dissolved. Turn off heat.
2. Strain to remove any unwanted lumps, then add evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
3. Add raisins and pineapple inside the mold/bottom. Pour in gelatin and set it aside for 5 minutes to cool down. Transfer in the fridge to chill for 2 hours. Remove from mould and turn over into a plate when serving. Garnish with grated cheese (optional). Enjoy!
Yield: 12 tubs
2 packs Mr. Gulaman (red,unflavored)
3 cups water (dissolved gulaman powder)
½ kilo sugar
2 cans condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
Pineapple tidbits (drained)
10 cups water
1. Boil 10 cups of water in a large sauce pot. Adjust heat to low and simmer and stir in sugar to dissolve. Add 3 cups dissolved Gulaman mixture.
2. Continue to stir, add condensed milk and evaporated milk. Let it simmer and turn off heat after. Transfer into prepared gelatin mould and sprinkle pineapple and raisins on top. Let it stand for a few minutes to cool. Refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.