Blue Marlin Recipe in Garlic Soy Butter Sauce is a mouthwatering fish recipe, healthy and flavourful. Simple and delish to start a weekend. This is so quick and easy to cook. Happy cooking and enjoy your weekend!
Blue Marlin Recipe in Garlic Soy Butter Sauce
- 3 slices of Blue Marlin steaks (or any fish steak)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp. soy sauce
- Parsley, to garnish
- 2 tbsp. lemon/calamansi, juiced
- Squeeze a bit of calamansi juice on both sides of blue marlin.
- Then, season with salt and pepper on all sides.
- In a pan, fry quickly in 2 tablespoon of butter until almost cooked. Transfer into a platter and set it aside.
- In the same pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, some cooking oil and minced garlic.
- Sauté garlic until brownish and crisp. Add soy sauce and sugar. Mix until well combined then drizzle over fish.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable soup. Enjoy!