Homebaked bread like this Black Sesame Bread Recipe does really bring hapiness to any home. Baked fresh from oven..smell so so good. This Black sesame bread recipe is a healthy option for any family breakfast.
According to research black sesame contains good anti oxidant properties that can help in preventing hair loss, grey hair (white hair) and slow ageing process. It has many nutrients like the omega-6 and healthy fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids). It can help lower down the cholesterol level, good for the heart, improves blood pressure, balance hormones, good defense in cancer, help burns fats, quickens nutrient absorption. It is very good for all of us, especially the old ones.
Baking your own black sesame bread recipe is better than buying in any bakery outside. With homemade bread you are guaranteed of its freshness and you are assured that the ingredients are organic and healthy for your family. You gotta try this favorite healthy chinese bread, the black sesame bread.
Happy baking! 💗💗
BLACK SESAME BREAD RECIPE
1 7/8 cups Bread Flour (230g)
1.59 tsp Instant Yeast (5g)
3/4 cups Water (170g)
**Rest for 1.5 hrs
1/2 cup Bread Flour (100g)
2.5 tbsp Low protein flour (20g)
2.5 tbsp Black Sesame Powder (20g
Pinch of Salt
2 tbsp Sugar (30g)
1 Egg, beaten (egg wash)
1 tbsp Water (if dough too dry, add bit of water)
2 tbsp Butter (30g)
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients for (A) or starter ingredients. Set aside to ferment for 1.5 hrs.
2) After 1 and half hour, combine A + B except butter. Use a standmixer with a dough paddle attachment to knead for 5 minutes, then add butter and continue to knead 5 minutes or till elastic dough formed.
3) Divide and shape to your desired bread pan.
4）Place on tray, last proof is 45 minutes (room temperature 30C – 32C)
5) Brushed with egg wash.
6) Bake in preheated oven 375F/190C for 12 minutes.
7) Once done, transfer in a wire rack and let it cool. Slice, serve warm and enjoy!
Sarap Rasa pinas