Tuna Dynamite recipe is another variance for the famous cheese dynamite that became a craze for everyone. Its spicy and its bursting in spicy and crispy cheese. Here’s the newest version, Tuna Dynamite recipe, stuffed with Tuna flakes. Absolutely delish too.
You can choose any variance of Tuna Flakes in can, like the Menudo, Vegetable Oil or Mechado, Spring water and just make sure to drain the sauce thoroughly before filling each long green chili pepper (Siling Haba). I prefer to use Gold Seas Tuna flakes, its fresh and it smell so good after opening the can (there is no smelly after taste). I am not endorsing any brand and its just my personal preference. This is also best with a spiced vinegar dip or Mayo-Ketchup dipping sauce. Winner sa sarap! Hays ang sarap po talaga ng Tuna Dynamite lalo na sa sawsawang suka!
Makes 25 pieces.
Tuna Dynamite Recipe
- 1 can tuna flakes, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped onion, minced
- 25 pieces large green chili, (Siling Pangsigang)
- 25 pieces lumpia wrapper
- Oil for frying
- Preparation: slit open each long green chili peppers and remove seeds. Set aside.
- Caution: Use plastic gloves because the seeds can burn your hands or avoid touching the seeds by using a spoon for scraping.
- In a bowl, combine tuna, garlic onion. Mix well.
- Fill green chili with TUNA FLAKES mixture and wrap in lumpia wrapper. Seal it with a dab of water in the edge.
- Deep fry tuna dynamite in hot oil and tranfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Serve with spiced vinegar or mayo-ketchup dip.
- Serve hot, crispy and enjoy!
- FIRST AID TIPS: If ever the Chili Pepper burn your hands: Wash hands with coconut milk or sapal ng niyog or any milk. Or rub hands with mashed dahon ng sili.