DELICIOUS HOMEMADE JOLLIBEE STYLE GRAVY!
This Jollibee style gravy recipe is easy to make, simple and tasty just like our favorite gravy in Jollibee. Finaly, you can make everything at home. Why not, homemade cooking is fun. I know you can always head on the fast food chain to buy. But why not impress your family with your culinary talent. With homemade cooked food you are guaranteed that your family is eating fresh, clean food and without the msg (which may cause Alzheimer’s Desease according to experts).
Your kids and family will absolutely request for this recipe again and again. This is delicious! Happy cooking!
Jollibee Style Gravy Recipe
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 knorr chicken broth cube
3 cups hot water (dilute chicken broth cubes)
1/2 cup all purpose cream (alternative: fresh milk or any liquid milk)
1 teaspoon crushed pepper
3-4 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce (optional)
salt to taste
1 teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoon garlic powder (alternative: mince garlic)
1 teaspoon dried thymes (any herbs, optional)
1. Melt butter in a large pot over lowest heat. Whisk in flour, and let it cook, whisking constantly for about 1 minute.
2. Pour and whisk in chicken broth and remaining ingredients.
3. Let it simmer over low heat, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture thickens.
4. Sprinkle little sugar and season with salt to taste. Keep whisking to smoothen sauce and dissolve the lumps. Turn off heat once gravy is smooth and thick.
5. Serve with your favorite Crispy Fried Chicken ala Chicken Joy